Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "Tech Equity" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
'You' refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or a person who grants access to a customer, you agree to take responsibility in case of damages or indemnification against the customer.
This web site (the 'Site'), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the 'Products') are owned, operated and maintained as applicable, by Tech Equity ('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company').
Carefully before using the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change to the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, forums etc.
- Our services are accessible to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. The user is also fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials to access some of the content on the site. The company reserves the right to block access to our services for users who does not abide by the Company's terms and conditions.
- We make every effort to ensure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation on our part to do so, and we may take the site offline in order to perform necessary routine maintenance.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect our infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal use. You may download and print the available material for only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users with additional information. Hence, we will not be held responsible for any losses or damages arising from the use of third-party information.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect other's intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright laws. The owner of the copyright is Tech Equity Ltd, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Tech Equity Ltd, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
We have the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of our intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Provide the information below and we will act on it.
- The person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on this website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf
- You can reach Tech Equity to notify your claims of copyright by email email@example.com
To make a transaction on this website, you are bound to pay for that transaction. Please pay close attention to your payment details.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon us unless agreed to by us in writing.
We reserve the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers on this website are subject to change without notice.
While we make every effort to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human or technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
We reserve the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are necessary to adapt to market conditions. Notwithstanding, we will always honor the price you paid at the time of your purchase.